ATTENTION! NOTICE of Ms. Hughes's Blog Address Change!

ATTENTION!! I have a NEW blog now.

As of the NEW YEAR (2011), this blog you are currently on will serve as an archive of OLD things, NOT any NEW things!

To go to my NEW BLOG, go to: http://lordbyng.net/hughes

Welcome to a new school year!

A warm welcome to my students this 2008-2009 school year! I am looking forward to getting to know you and learn about your interests and share with you my joy of English. Working together we are going to have a GREAT year of learning and FUN!


The courses I am teaching this year:

B Block: EN8; C Block: MIEN8; D Block: MIEN8; E Block: WR12; F Block: EN11E; G Block: EN12; H Block: MIEN8


I am generally available after-school on Monday, Tuesday, & Friday.

Office Hours:
Monday and Tuesday
from 3:30 - 4:15; Friday from 2:00 - 3:00
PLEASE feel free to drop in to ask a question, clarify homework, or get help on your English Assignment.

Ms. Hughes


No comments: